What is motivation?
- It is something in your favour, something to keep you going, something to support you, something to keep you focus, encouragement. Text. Deuteronomy 31:6-8
How can you be motivate?
- By reading the word of God. James 1:22, Luke 11:28, Matthew 7:24
- By meditating on the word of God. Joshua 1:8, Philippians 4:8, Psalm 1:2
- Through praise, and prayer. John 16:24, Matthew 26:36-46, 1 Samuel 30:6
- Through geniue service and dedication to God. Ecclesiastes 9:10, Colossians 3:23, Psalm 119:11, PSM 69:9
- You can be motivate through support from spiritual leaders. Exodus 17:8-14
- Get a prayer partner
- Reading of spiritual books
- Learn from the experience of others.
- Fellowship with brethren. Hebrew 10:25
- Cast all your burden upon the Lord. Jeremiah 31:25
Causes of low motivation or no motivation at all
- Lost of interest
- Personal problems
- Disappointment in your hero
- Lack of satisfaction
- Change of locations